Week 15, 2014: ... Week 1, more like it

So yet again an unplanned break and yet again starting, essentially, from square one. I started with the tough hill run up the Black Mountain. Only one minute slower than a month ago and my second fastest time ever, so not bad at all.

I followed up with an easy run on Wednesday but then first I missed my Thursday run as I felt too tired and then I chose to skip my Friday run. That was mostly because I was planning to run together with Yohann on Saturday and was afraid that I won't manage to keep up if I'm not rested :)

The long Saturday run was pretty neat, other than the fact that I had to get up at 9am ;). We ran on trails of Stevens Creek County Park and Fremont Older Open Space Preserve. We didn't have a map nor even consulted one beforehand but the plan was to run ~20km and that's exactly what we did. Good stuff.

I concluded with an easy run on Sunday so, even though I missed one run, I ended up with 4 workouts and a total 66km. Not too bad for starters. But now I'm left with only 3 training weeks before the next 50k race so really time to get down to business...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest, marathon

My goals for... the lifetime.

Marathon, Paris, 2012