Restart?

What a bloody roller coaster... Two months ago I half-jokingly wrote a post admitting that I'm a running addict. One month later I followed up reporting how all of a sudden I stopped running. I haven't done any running in the last 10 weeks and indeed started wondering whether I'm done with the sport for good.

One week ago everything changed. It's not a subject for the blog; suffices to say that in a moment my life got turned upside down. To cope with that I decided to follow back on one thing that used to be a constant in the last 12 years of my life: running. I did two runs this week so far and more are likely to follow. So I guess the weekly reports will be back soon; stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest, marathon

Arc of Attrition 2020

My goals for... the lifetime.