Week 5, 2012

Slowly back to regular training.

Ok, seem to be (finally!) turning for the better. I did decent 4 runs this week, progressively increasing the intensity and ending up with 60K -- not too bad. As for my legs; well, the injury sometimes gently reminds of itself and I almost constantly have muscle pain in my left hamstring (after-effects of an injury many years ago; though before it would only manifest itself due to serious over-training).

Next week I'm planning to do 5 trainings and something around 80K. If that goes fine I should be back in full swing for Paris preparations. Just in time too as I only have 10 weeks of preparations, as of today; not much by any measure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest, marathon

My goals for... the lifetime.

Arc of Attrition 2020