Reinventing running?

Recently I found a very interesting video (see below) on a blog of a fellow runner. In this video Christopher McDougall, author of the bestselling "Born to run", talks... well, about running. I don't want to spoil the watch by giving a summary. It's just 15 minutes. If you're into running it'll be well spent 15 minutes, I promise. And if you get intrigued, as happened to me, I recommend a longer version of this talk (close to an hour), presented in the authors@Google series.

Happy watching. Oh, and by the way, "Born to run" is certainly on my to-read-list. As a matter of fact, it just jumped to the front of that list. I'll try to post a mini-review soon(ish).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest, marathon

My goals for... the lifetime.

Arc of Attrition 2020